Design for manufacturability (DFM) is the practice of designing products so they may be manufactured with as few defects as possible, thus reducing the manufacturing costs. At Naprotek we offer different types of DFM, including Valor, hands on engineering review, and post review support.
A properly orchestrated DFM can yield optical results such as:
- Improved quality and reliability
- Minimizing the costs for volume production
- Maximizing ease for manufacturability and testability
- Supporting a shorter time-to-market
- Less product revisions in the design phase of development